Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival Enable claims on nether

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperRSmash

Veteran
Minecraft Username:
HyperRSmash

Suggestion:
Enable claims on nether

Detailed description:
The title is self-explanatory, but to be more clear, there would be conditions, like for example, if a player had a portal in a claimed area, he would need to have a safe way out or such.

Even if the player doesn't make a safe way out, I believe /trapped would do the trick.

Any abuse by the player on the claims in nether, are very likely covered by survival's specific rules, and so it would lead to the player's punishment and the removal of the claim by the staff team, if needed.

With this, I don't see any reason not to enable claims in nether, since any issue regarding it, at least that I can think of, can be easly solved, most times without any intervention by the staff team.

Reason(s):
Players could use the claims on nether to claim fortresses, spawners, or just some land, so that they could build farms there, or just other builds, that they would like to build specifically in nether.

The current issue is, if we want to claim something in nether, we need to use private doors and furnaces for example, and cover the whole place with it. This is not efficient, it wastes the time, and takes toons of resources, and it's never 100% raid proof, so players could still manage to get inside and break the farm.
This could be easly avoided by enabling claims in nether.

This would help players because it would allow them to make xp farms with the kind of mechanics only nether has which is very useful, and very important for survival, in my opinion.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Smh...
Use the upvote system if your just gonna type +1 and why are you replying when you don’t even play survival, cause if you did you would know that the suggestion has already been implemented.
they are
hardcore farming
the guy is trying harder than me 😂

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
IGN
cagankral31
+1 One Block in Nether Equals to 4 Block in Overworld so it can be even expensive 4 Claimblocks for 1 block claim like this i like the idea

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello HyperRSmash,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented!​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.