Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Emotes in classic skyblock???

Status
Not open for further replies.

saifrehman

Pika Lover
So even though the server has been reset it is getting kinda stale again. This is not fault of of the staff or the players but classic skyblock gets kinda repetitive. Therefore I (and many other players) like minor updates every month or so. Plugins such as the emotes plugin in TnT Run and a party plugin so we could make mini groups inside of skyblock, not just the players on our island. I am not asking for lots of major updates every month just a couple plugins that would help us enjoy skyblock a little more.

Verseh

Banned
Hmm, could be fun. Only; Even though those plugins might seem small, some of them still take quite a bit of RAM :/

Neutral

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
So even though the server has been reset it is getting kinda stale again. This is not fault of of the staff or the players but classic skyblock gets kinda repetitive. Therefore I (and many other players) like minor updates every month or so. Plugins such as the emotes plugin in TnT Run and a party plugin so we could make mini groups inside of skyblock, not just the players on our island. I am not asking for lots of major updates every month just a couple plugins that would help us enjoy skyblock a little more.

+1, it would be nice.

actually why i care this i quitted classic skyblock but idk

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
Thanks Epic! why have you quit???

1. rip skyblock economy
2. its so hard
3. my exams :p
4. everything is changed so i cant be pvp
5. if i need be play solo i need fly so...
6. i will apply staff in next month and will come back

im always enjoyed skyblock its very nice <3

OP
OP
S

saifrehman

Pika Lover
When you get back you can join my island! There will always be a spot for you on Skyblock

Status
Not open for further replies.