Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

email register scam

mhmdjawadzd

Pika Lover
Hello guys

1654510197826.png

i want to certify this to be the scam of the day :p
so we know that u can secure you account by using your email
and this dude is telling me that i should use this email to make my account secure
with all the trust me shenanegens and what not
i know that some ppl like to hurt others for no reason, i like to hurt these guys when possible
because when playing a game, cheating to win does not make you a winner ;) it makes you a cheater
this guy was a tp killer and his base was unclaimed somehow,
how do i know that? because i found that base with a long pillar and hopper on bottom (classic tp kill setup)
so i claimed the area with all the private chests in there.
this guy as far as i am concern have access to no less than 3 accounts, if not 30
i get that karma get to ppl over time, this guy should have many rounds waiting on the corner lol

stay safe guys and do not trust ppl so easily

Broke_boi

Legendary Pika
You gotta be careful every time you shop as well , there's these guys that make a shop warp trap called kimo0zo and he made a trap that had actual redstone(respect) You go to the shop, and the trapdoor opens and you die, but the trapdoor is opening and closing too quickly so I can't get throuh

TinCanL

Banned
Great Reporter
Thank you for taking the time to write this in order to keep the community safe from players trying to steal accounts.

PRO_BOT_

Hello guys

View attachment 50717

i want to certify this to be the scam of the day :p
so we know that u can secure you account by using your email
and this dude is telling me that i should use this email to make my account secure
with all the trust me shenanegens and what not
i know that some ppl like to hurt others for no reason, i like to hurt these guys when possible
because when playing a game, cheating to win does not make you a winner ;) it makes you a cheater
this guy was a tp killer and his base was unclaimed somehow,
how do i know that? because i found that base with a long pillar and hopper on bottom (classic tp kill setup)
so i claimed the area with all the private chests in there.
this guy as far as i am concern have access to no less than 3 accounts, if not 30
i get that karma get to ppl over time, this guy should have many rounds waiting on the corner lol

stay safe guys and do not trust ppl so easily
That could be a big scam , record it and make a player report so that he can get what he deserves .