Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Either fix "You are too far away to interact with this block" or delete it completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JalalElFassi

Minecraft Username
NerfMP7nGrau

Suggestion:
Either fix "You are too far away to interact with this block" or delete it completely.

Detailed description:
As title says, this feature brings no good but harm, when the server got resetted, it wasn't implemented and it made gaming experience much better. But I strictly recommend removing it.

Reason(s):
The reason behind that is, it's inconsistent as hell even when you're in range of the item you're using (Chests, dispensers, etables...).

The second reason is cannons, yes you heard that right it's cannons. Imagine the pain you'll have to go through building a cannon and whenever you try to adjust a repeater/comparator it just leaves you point blank saying: You are too far away to interact with this block, or when placing a dispenser over another one (when shift clicking) and you get that message. And for those without /tntfill having to right click to fill a dispenser and getting this message for no reason at all

The third reason is grinding, say you placed 4-6 mob hopper chests near a grinder, and whenever you try to open the chest to see its content to either see if it's worth to use a sellwand or take out the stuff to sell at /shop, you get that message which is frustrating to deal with.

This is the same case with ender chests, crafting tables and the list goes on.

So please remove this feature :)

Last edited:

Disaalt

The Pika
+1 As an OpFactions player I highly recommend the owners fixing this.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello JalalElFassi,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented!​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.