Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Eggwars World League Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaftPunk5963

Pika Member
I had an awesome idea today that pika should sometime implement an "event" of tournaments on eggwars. This was inspired to me to make up the idea from the Call Of Duty World League Championships.

Basically what the tournaments are, is that during an eggwars gameplay, there would be 2 teams of 4 who battle for the top winners. (Of course just play eggwars regularly.) It would be streamed live on twitch just like the Cod World League Championships and the 2 teams must have a name assigned to them as they stick along the tournament to the top. Ex. FaZe, Optic, Luminosity, etc.

There will be 8 teams fighting for the top position, 2 at a time live streamed. Whenever one team wins, that is the first round. Ex:

At the end of the rounds, there will only be 2 teams left, these 2 teams fight for the end winning cup and will be receiving a prize, ex. A $10 coupon each person, crate keys, etc.

Thank you for reading this suggestion and no, I'm not a 360wannabe no scoped trickshotter FaZe/Optic wannabe XD

M7Games_HD

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
M7Games_HD
Nice idea , and as GammingwithPyroZ said .. i have never sow this idea before in other server .

KoopsoTrap87_

Pika Member
If it's actually coming, then hackers would ruin it. Yeah I know staff may stream this like you've said but still... I would like to also add that all the servers of Pika should participate. Like each server will have 2 or 4 contestants to represent them.

Status
Not open for further replies.