Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Eggs and Snow balls

AltroG

Legendary Pika
I think eggs and snow balls are a bit too much. Literally every single chest has approximately 6 to 16 of them if not more. it's really annoying when ur bridging and someone throws a ton of eggs at you that ends up with u falling of the edge.

tlang

Veteran
I think eggs and snow balls are a bit too much. Literally every single chest has approximately 6 to 16 of them if not more. it's really annoying when ur bridging and someone throws a ton of eggs at you that ends up with u falling of the edge.
Yeah I find it annoying too but make a suggestion for it.

MouraThat

Veteran
I know what you mean , like you try and rush and you just get knocked off but those items are part of Skywars on all servers , we kinda just have to live with it :/

Disaalt

The Pika
meh, every server has it tho
MCC has like 2 stacks/chest, hypixel has like 2 stacks

Zoming

Epic Pika
Just try dont bridge at the start, throw eggs and snowballs too...

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
i would say -1 for it, reducing the number will just let pvpers harder to combo others. And what you said "got knock off by snowball when you bridge" That is the thing you should learn, learning how not to get knock off, got clean, that always a technique need to learn.

Sakuraboy

Pika Lover
i would say -1 for it, reducing the number will just let pvpers harder to combo others. And what you said "got knock off by snowball when you bridge" That is the thing you should learn, learning how not to get knock off, got clean, that always a technique need to learn.
I am totally agree with 0208, eggs/snowballs/fishing rods can help you to combo players. Yes sometimes this can be annoying but it is game, sometimes you are lucky person and bridged faster than all, sometimes you are not so lucky. Also if you really want to suggest go to Suggest theme
https://pika-network.net/forums/suggestions/
Good Luck! :)

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
that is a technique, for example you bridge faster, then others can't snowball u, or you bridge higher, then you may block clutch more easily. if there are no projectiles in sw, then i will probably play bedwar

alvnwtf

Epic Pika
Pretty much explained above, there different ways to prevent being hit off by eggs and snowballs, and to add on that they are useful in pvp mechanics that people come to rely on them so removing them won't make sense