Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Earlier reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extramiki

Legendary Pika
Username:
Extramiki​

Suggestion:
Earlier reset.​

Detailed description:
We , and most of players belive that one entire year seasons are pretty too much for a survival season? Most of survival players wants 6-8 months seasons. This is because players need like 1-2 months to pass levels , then they go in grinding phase where they gather as best gear as they can. Next phase is earning money phase and building , and all this lasts 6-8 months. Then players start being bored and go to other servers or networks.​

Reason(s):
This is because players need like 1-2 months to pass levels , then they go in grinding phase where they gather as best gear as they can. Next phase is earning money phase and building , and all this lasts 6-8 months. Then players start being bored and go to other servers or networks...​

Example(s):
What???​

D

Deleted member 132595

Hey there,
I like this suggestion because it's true. All players love Survival gamemode but seasons should be 6 months... Survival is a gamemode that needs to play more time then OpFaction or OpSkyBlock. I played Survival and my friends stopped on the last months of season, they told me that "We did all things that we can and we can't do anything cool because we done all explored...". I upvoted this suggestion updates should be earlier then 8 months or 1 year. Keep creating suggestions be creative and enjoy playing on PikaNetwork.
Bokii,
Best regards!

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Extramiki,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Resets come when it's time for them. Don't suggest to speed them up.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.