Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Survival /duel in survival

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iFkiller

Veteran
Username:
iFkiller

Suggestion:
/duel in survival

Detailed description:
I am aware that duels in survival were already suggested about a year ago, but i believe since the upcoming reset wll have massive changes in the way survival works, this idea should be reconsidered. With the addition of seperate worlds for each player i dont think it would be an issue to create of pvp only plots for players to 1v1. With this addition , other opportunities would also open up like , giving the ability to players to host events and such. Furthermore a betting system could be added between the 2 players that started the duel, where the winners gets the money.​

Reason(s):
Survival pvp has always been about wars between clans, or ganking solo players making it almost impossible to have a fair fight against someone without another player interupting. Since there is no 1.19 practice in pika, it would also allow people to practice 1.19 pvp in survival.

Last edited:

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello iFkiller,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • We have no near future plans for duels to be a thing on Survival.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.