Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Drag clicking

abhay0825R

Legendary Pika
Hello,

While we do not strictly disallow drag clicking, we highly discourage it. It can easily get you kicked/banned by the anti-cheat and we are not responsible if that happens. We strongly recommend you not to drag click. If you do, that is purely at your own risk.
Whattttt but drag clicking is legit and whats the max cps we have to make to get no kicks and bans @Lt_Hammerman

abhay0825R

Legendary Pika
Our Honored Admin, Its a suggetion that u guys should add a anti teaming ................. Cause in BW most the the nerds just keep teaming and it ruined my 30 winstreak............... and also pls make the genrator in bedwars a little faster
Well you can't have to suggest about anti cheat and for cross teaming anti cheat is hard to make or maybe impossible and if this anti cheat is even maded so soo many players start getting false ban and also better to suggest at suggestion not right there

Tiger_Fire_YT

Hello, Pika i have a question that if we autoclick it will get insane cps like 40-50-60.... But our orignal skill (Butterfly, jitter) dont give 40-60 cps

Ya know some ppl dont have skilllz just same as me.... They want to stay happy with their 20 cps butter or jitter click .... So pls aloow buttrrfly or jitter

Tiger_Fire_YT

Well you can't have to suggest about anti cheat and for cross teaming anti cheat is hard to make or maybe impossible and if this anti cheat is even maded so soo many players start getting false ban and also better to suggest at suggestion not right there
Thanks for reply... Is there any way of getting the teamers ban?

abhay0825R

Legendary Pika
Thanks for reply... Is there any way of getting the teamers ban?
Record and then report EG u can upload your vdo on Youtube and on anywhere then share the link in your report forum and also enter the correct name of teamer

abhay0825R

Legendary Pika
Hello, Pika i have a question that if we autoclick it will get insane cps like 40-50-60.... But our orignal skill (Butterfly, jitter) dont give 40-60 cps

Ya know some ppl dont have skilllz just same as me.... They want to stay happy with their 20 cps butter or jitter click .... So pls aloow buttrrfly or jitter
It is already allowed you can click to 20 CPS well for checking pika network anti cheat I used 40 CPS autoclicker for 1 week but I didn't get ban but if I continue do autoclicker like as 1 minutes so I only got kicked not ban so u can safely click 20 cps. btw how u jitter click 20 cps?

Tiger_Fire_YT

It is already allowed you can click to 20 CPS well for checking pika network anti cheat I used 40 CPS autoclicker for 1 week but I didn't get ban but if I continue do autoclicker like as 1 minutes so I only got kicked not ban so u can safely click 20 cps. btw how u jitter click 20 cps?
Not me some of my crazy friend jitter 20 cps.......... Btw i was talking about left click.. Can we 20 cps on Left click?

NGaming

Great Reporter
Not me some of my crazy friend jitter 20 cps.......... Btw i was talking about left click.. Can we 20 cps on Left click?
There isn't any limit where you get kicked/banned, but if you do click high cps you can get kicked/banned.

NGaming

Great Reporter
Idk what I said there I meant you can get kicked or banned if you click high cps consistently

Sekiro

Great Reporter
IGN
Titan_Leo / ATitanBridger / DeniedTwice

Butterfly Clicking and Jitter clicking are allowed, butterfly clicking might get you falsely anti-cheat banned though.