Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Downgrade a price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username:
Username_215/MINECRAFT_GAMERs​

Suggestion:
Downgrade a price​

Detailed description:
My Suggestion : I know that you guys added Glass, But the only thing I don't like about it is that The Glass Price is 16 Iron Instead of 12 iron this ruins some main strats in bedwars so if you guys can make it 12 gold it will be appreciated

2nd Suggestion:
This is the Same topic to Downgrade the price of the iron sword Currently its 8 gold For a Iron Sword and I would be happy to see it getting downgraded to 7 Gold And Downgrade the Price of a stone sword from 12 to 10 If you guys do this it would be really appreciated​

Reason(s):
Because it would help strats + Then we wont have to gain more resources​

Example(s):
Idh it​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
1. Not gonna happen, 12 gold is too much, i'd rather pay upper 12 gold in bedwars to say that jerrymine is gay than to buy glass with 12 gold
anw jokes aside, because it is unbalanced, maybe 4 gold would be good
2. I think it is good enough

KrakenGalax

12 gold is a lot, i cant even get 10 at the beginning. I'd rather pay 16 iron than 12 gold and i think that the sword prices are average right now and most people get a stone sword at the straight start of the game so it's already good.

divertente

Great Reporter
Username:
Username_215/MINECRAFT_GAMERs

Suggestion:
Downgrade a price

Detailed description:
My Suggestion : I know that you guys added Glass, But the only thing I don't like about it is that The Glass Price is 16 Iron Instead of 12 iron this ruins some main strats in bedwars so if you guys can make it 12 gold it will be appreciated

2nd Suggestion:

This is the Same topic to Downgrade the price of the iron sword Currently its 8 gold For a Iron Sword and I would be happy to see it getting downgraded to 7 Gold And Downgrade the Price of a stone sword from 12 to 10 If you guys do this it would be really appreciated

Reason(s):
Because it would help strats + Then we wont have to gain more resources

Example(s):
Idh it
I don't even think that I need to explain, 12 GOLD? 💀

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello MINECRAFT_GAMERs,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.