Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Dota2 cancer xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyeDu

Epic Pika
I'm sitting here, having no clue what dota, league of legend, terraria, (insert other mmorpg game here) are.

Davidva

Veteran
Who plays dota2 here? only me? xD

mmr = 11k :D
Title is Dota2 c'nc'r xD. You think it's funny to make jokes of cancer? This is a serious disease were lots of people die of. Not funny at all. You are so sad to make jokes of this disease....

OP
OP
SnugglyRage

SnugglyRage

Pika Member
Title is Dota2 c'nc'r xD. You think it's funny to make jokes of cancer? This is a serious disease were lots of people die of. Not funny at all. You are so sad to make jokes of this disease....
Oh i remember that the word cancer is bannable on pika.. sorry
but to make things clear you will be called "cancer" in dota if your attitude and skills are bad. that's why youre the cancer of dota, that means youre the disease of the game.

Tweety120

Pika Member
Dude, don´t make fun of cancer, that is not cool at all man. :(

OP
OP
SnugglyRage

SnugglyRage

Pika Member
Dude, don´t make fun of cancer, that is not cool at all man. :(
I didnt make the "cancer" tag. it exist way back from dota1.. cancer = bad attitude, bad skills, bad items, bad internet. it's basically telling someone that he/she is the disease of the game.. sorry bout the thread

Narumi

Pika Lover
Ok, but don't say that in public please. It's rude.
well for me its not because all of my friends are keep saying that in league version so i am used to that. and btw
I didnt make the "cancer" tag. it exist way back from dota1.. cancer = bad attitude, bad skills, bad items, bad internet. it's basically telling someone that he/she is the disease of the game.. sorry bout the thread
you can just add like bad at playing dota2 or something like that.Be careful next time.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Well, when using a word such as this you must be careful where you use it. I mean, if it's a PG server like pika where the rules clearly say you cannot use it then you simply can't. But, if you're using it on an edgy discord server or toxic community then it should be fine for you. Alright alright, before anyone gets triggered this word depends on the context and if you mean it or not. Let's not forget that words have the weight we give to them. Words are just words after all and it's 2017 and I believe that humans have the ability to recognise when someone is making fun of something and/or using it with a meaning which doesn't directly references the disease.

Status
Not open for further replies.