Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions DoomsDay Clock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username
redfiredragon513

Suggestion:
DoomsDay Clock

Detailed description:
For every reset, there should be a timer in the place where the Enderdragon HP appeared on your screen, and it should be a countdown till the time of reset. Be really cool, and could use for all servers too tbh. and you could call it EOTW [End Of The World]

Reason(s):
Because it would be freaking awesome, and also everyone always wonders when there will be a reset so it would help everybody.

Example(s):
like if there is no reset nothing is there when there is a plan for reset: EOTW [Processing] Post suggestions for reset. and when you have the date and time for Reset: EOTW [12:00:00] T-minus 7 Days

Unawarely

The Pika
I think they should focus on the actual resets rather than this. Thats just my opinion tho

OP
OP
R
I think they should focus on the actual resets rather than this. Thats just my opinion tho
Yeah I get that, but this is a suggestion for when they got time. We all wanna know when is reset and this will help it will take time in the beginning to make this but once it's done it'll take 1 second every reset to put it up
It'll just help with the server improvement

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello redfiredragon513,

Thank you for your interest in PikaNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.