Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

dont trust your eyes!

Donaldo9988

Dear Server Team,

I would like to complain again today regarding the Anticheat system on your Minecraft server. I am aware that combating hacks and hackers is a difficult task and it is hard to find a solution that is fair for everyone. But as an active player on your server, it is important to me that all players are treated fairly and that there is a just gaming environment.

I am concerned that despite your efforts to combat hackers, the situation has not improved. With the change of Anticheats, hackers are now able to teleport ("Blink") at any time. This allows them to teleport from a position, without a player seeing anything, behind another player and then use another hack that is not blocked by the Anticheat system ("Super-Knockback") to knock them far away into the void.

In addition, I can observe that the fourth Anticheat system has already been installed on your server, but hackers are still able to fly. This powerlessness towards hackers and their methods on your server is very frustrating and leads to an unfair gaming environment.

I understand that it is difficult to find cost-effective methods to keep hackers away, but there are ways to make playing on your server fairer. For example, players could be advised to pay attention to whether a player has not moved for a long time, in order to be aware of possible hackers.

However, if nothing changes, I will be forced to leave the server and not continue to support it. I would also like to point out that reporting a hacker on a cracked server has no effect, as hackers can simply choose another name and quickly restart their router + no autobans or kicks from the current Anticheat .

I hope that you will take my concerns seriously and take the necessary measures to stop hackers on your server. It is very important to me as a player that a fair playing field is available, where all players have the same chances.

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely, Donaldo

Otherside

Great Reporter
I read your whole complain.
And I understand the anti cheat is not that prefect, we have to keep in mind that a anticheat have be powerful yet accurate too. It must ban/kick cheaters but at the same time don't false ban/kick normal players. Making that type of anti cheat is kinda hard and it takes time.
They use some undetectable clients and new configs every time to bypass anticheat.
The most frustrating part is that even if we report and get the cheater banned, they just change their router username and restart it to negate IP bans.
The only thing we can do is to report as many cheaters as we can until the devs fix the anticheat.

Last edited:

Horizonceto

Epic Pika
its kinda a waste of time but i kinda agree but like i said if pika does not add an anticheat that you have to download on your pc to play skywars/bedwars yeah hackers will continue also if they make a program they can make it so hackers get hwid banned also no anticheats saves pika the problem first was that haze guy with his clients and people got mad and started hacking, finding bypasses and just because of 1 hacker there are 100+ active maybe even more, pika devs cant do anything so most likely this will never get fixed until hackers get bored of hacking

Ujjwal53

Epic Pika
The developers are continuously working for a new and better anticheat and no matter what anticheat you get there still will be hackers and if you see the server size that's so obvious that there might be hackers and yes I know that the anticheat is not that good still even if they develop a new one hackers can still bypass it due to infinite possibilities of configs in various hacked clients.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
I read your whole complain.
And I understand the anti cheat is not that prefect, we have to keep in mind that a anticheat have be powerful yet accurate too. It must ban/kick cheaters but at the same don't false ban/kick normal players. Making that type of anti cheat is kinda hard and it takes time.
They use some undetectable clients and new configs every time to bypass anticheat.
The most frustrating part is that even if we report and get the cheater banned, they just change their router username and restart it to negate IP bans.
The only thing we can do is to report as many cheaters as we can until the devs fix the anticheat.
Otherside was kind enough to mention most things that I would've normally said.

I have to note that we're constantly working on improving our anti-cheat. As you can see, we are experimenting with various ones in hopes of combating the hacker problem. As one of the biggest cracked Minecraft networks out there, it's really hard for us to deal with cheaters. There are so many of them and multiple cheat developers are constantly working on bypassing our anti-cheats. The moment we change the anti-cheat (and temporarily prevent people from flying with their previous hacks), new cheating configurations are being worked on to bypass the new system. It's not an easy task and we're doing our best.

Reporting actually has an effect. Sure, many cheaters will just hop on an alt and continue cheating, but you're missing an important point. Our bans are IP-bans, meaning the user's IP address gets banned every time one of their accounts gets banned. Eventually, they may run out of available IP addresses (that their ISP can provide) or they might just give up since restarting your router every time to get a new IP isn't very fun. Many just go to another server, which reduces the number of cheaters at least by a little.

Overall, I understand your concerns and I hope I managed to shred light on the situation, even though this may not have been the reply you wanted to hear.