Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions DON'T RESET OPFACTION FOR NEXT SEASON

Status
Not open for further replies.

BestPikaPlayer

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
90D

Suggestion:
DON'T RESET OPFACTION FOR NEXT SEASON

Detailed description:
Hello Mr.Owner, I would like to suggest you to stop resetting map from next season. THIS MAP WILL BE THE LAST MAP OF OPFACTIONS since mostly of the players are qutting due to incompetency of some staffs. Basically there will be no comp next season and you will just give free $$ to specific faction. OPFACTION is no longer fun because of abuses made by some "staff". Probably if you want to satisfy and keep players for your server you MUST change some "STAFF" !!! Overall the server is getting better than before but as I said mostly people are quitting.

Reason(s):
As you know, there are "staff" not doing their job properly and lack of knowledge on factions gameplay and randomly punish a faction / player. You should make a training about "factions" for them since mostly players in pika are playing opfactions. Staffs should've known basic rules about hacking and something like that, but few of them doesn't even know faction rules and deal with it.

Example(s):
1. Blacklist moxxy17 hahaha, as you know his previous account "zMoxxy" has a lot of bans, warns, mutes and you gave him 2nd chance by letting him become a trial. But during his trial, he abused his position, even break rules and being toxic and negative to other players. Also, mostly player from his factions are caught hacking and banned. Of course he knows "FACTION RULES" and still break them hhhhh.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE PROOFS. . FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME!!!
2. Save ur money Mr.Owner 👍
3. Goodluck with your server, I hope you will care a lot more about other players in your server and listen to their opinions.

Last edited:

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello CreepyStoneHead,

Thank you for your interest in PikaNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork

Good morning,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.