Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Don't piss off these savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIPLogically

Banned
Main banned for "Negative Behaviour"
Gf, probably going to get banned again, and if it happens. I'll just make another account. :)

Here's to the banning of Logically!
(Turns out that Pika, mostly staff have a tendency of getting a bit triggered when it doesn't matter)

I.E: thepoisonivyy, SmashArmsHD and Slendyy. Don't piss off these savages because "Negative Behaviour will be your down fall kids!

Kynome

Banned
I also come from The Land of Negative Behaviour but I guess I still have a day or two left until someone gets mad at me...

FunkyDubstep

Pika Member
This guy reminds me of a DDoseR that we had in a community, he kept coming back desperate for attention until someday the admin of the community got his real IP address and permanently banned him, he also DDosed our servers so we got better protection, now he's just wandering around with nothing to do

(He kept coming back but we kept ignoring him, rekt no lifer)

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
RIP, I saw it. You did say things that were kinda true, but the negativity was really high tbh.
Maybe you read this on a new alt. You weren't that nice due to your comments, but they were... well, the truth.
Cya

Regards,
Hyper :p

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Player,

The staff teams strives to make Pika Network a safe and enjoyable community where anyone can join. We're not perfect, but we do what we can and I'm proud to say that we are doing good (atleast based to my limited experience). Im speaking for myself here. I dont think a community that strives for success would want someone who only complains, but doesnt contribute anything or even acknowledge the fact that the server is a work in progress. And it will always be, bec of new updates and gamemodes. No system/server, no matter how perfectly designed, is without a bug. All programmers know that. If the gamemodes doesnt satisfy your taste, we dont force you to play either.

Needless to say, the behavior you showed is the reason why you are banned now. I tried to ask you nicely too many times before. Next time, think before you click.

You've amused me a bit before. Sarcasm isnt that bad, but this time you have gotten too far. Good luck to your endeavors and I hope this time, you learn respect.

Thepoisonivyy.

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
The only people that can get staff anywhere are the ones that the main staff themselves like.
So I guess we only have them to blame for the way every staff member here is acting.

FunkyDubstep

Pika Member
Also there are kids playing this game, using straight up negative or offensive language is unpolite for the future generations.

Kynome

Banned
Also there are kids playing this game, using straight up negative or offensive language is unpolite for the future generations.
If these are the future generations then I don't plan being polite to them.

FunkyDubstep

Pika Member
Be nice to everyone, you never know if they might become the next president and order an orbitral strike against you :p

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Staff ... why are u replying to him ??? #ignorethehaters #lovestaff .

Status
Not open for further replies.