Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock dont allow death in your own island and enable keepInventory for islands and the 1st mineworld/the w

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username:
PlanetConqueror​

Suggestion:
dont allow death in your own island and enable keepInventory for islands and the 1st mineworld/the wild west​

Detailed description:
Recently i was playing skyblock and fell into the void and instantly typed in /is home but that killed me and when i wasredirected to spawn with an empty inventory i went back to my island and saw my items on the ground but when i tried to collect them they disappeared this was a problem since my armor was enchanted with a few good enchants that were from the unique category in /enchanter and i had just started playing skyblock 2 hours before that.

something different happened in the wild west. I was fighting with great gear when suddenly i get disconnected with the message forcefully closed by the remote host which usually happens because of no internet connection but i was at 5 ping bars. and then when i joined again i was in spawn with no gear this was on the second day of playing and there is no guide for new players

Reason(s):

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello PlanetConqueror,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.