Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Forums Donator Ranks

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Crveni_Marlboro

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Minecraft Username:
Crveni_Marlboro

Suggestion:
Donator Rank

Detailed description:
My suggestion is to add Donator rank to forums. We already have Staff ranks, Youtube, and Twitch ranks, it would also be cool to add donator rank here on forums.

Reason(s):
It would be a small but cool improvement.

In my opinion, also it would be much better for all donators than now.

Donator ranks could be a light green color. Maybe someone won't like these colors but staff can decide on colors for this rank.

Example(s):
/

Last edited:

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
I have suggested this before and it got denied, so I don't know if they will add it but. This will interfear with other ranks and due to the ranks not being golbal its harder to give you the correct rank, everywhere is a different named rank as well therefor probably will be denied but still:
+1
I think he tried to suggest separate donator ranks for the forums, not in-game ranks display on the forums. He suggested something similar to how we had Forum Supporter, Forums Fantasiser and Demi-God before. That would be possible to implement and it wouldn't interfere with anything.
Even if he wanted only a "Donator" prefix for everyone who has a donator rank, that could be done in the same way as it's done on Discord and it wouldn't interfere with anything either.

NCStylezX

Veteran
I think he tried to suggest separate donator ranks for the forums, not in-game ranks display on the forums. He suggested something similar to how we had Forum Supporter, Forums Fantasiser and Demi-God before. That would be possible to implement and it wouldn't interfere with anything.
Yeah realised that after, but I suggested it before like he meant it and it got denied

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1
But only give it to people who have actually donated. I hate how everyone who has a rank is called a donator when most have donated nothing at all. If they can't add them like that then it should be called "Ranked" not "Donator".

Unawarely

The Pika
+1
But only give it to people who have actually donated. I hate how everyone who has a rank is called a donator when most have donated nothing at all. If they can't add them like that then it should be called "Ranked" not "Donator".
Do you mean people with gifted ranks or vouchers?

Unawarely

The Pika
Vouchers, gifted, giveaways. If they have not spent any of their own money they are not a donator.
It's really hard to distinguish that, maybe not for vouchers, but for gifted, most poeple just set their ign as the person they are gifting it to, rather than selecting gift in store.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I know it would be difficult so this is the other option.
If they can't add them like that then it should be called "Ranked" not "Donator".
Anyway, It is not allowed to set your ign as the other person your gifting to.

Unawarely

The Pika

I don't think it's such a big deal that people who didn't actually donate be called donator - The only advantage is #donator-chat, which is useless.

JustToGoody

The Pika

a donator means a guy who got a rank even if he got it for free or won a giveaway or something he still getting Donator

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
+1 For adding donator rank
-1 for color, should be same just like in pika discord

OP
OP
Crveni_Marlboro

Crveni_Marlboro

Staff Member
Sr Mod
+1 For adding donator rank
-1 for color, should be same just like in pika discord
As I said, staff can decide on colors. I didn't suggest green because mod rank is green. Donator rank should be in a color that we don't have on forums now. And also, this is just my opinion.

Minecraft Username:
Crveni_Marlboro

Suggestion:
Donator Rank

Detailed description:
My suggestion is to add Donator rank to forums. Like we have already staff ranks, youtube and twitch ranks, it would also be cool to add donator rank here on forums.

Reason(s):
It would be a small but cool improvement.

In my opinion, also it would be much better for all donators than now.

Donator ranks could be a pink or purple color. Maybe someone won't like these colors but staff can decide on colors for this rank.

Example(s):
/
Nope, nope nope no no no and no. -1

Outscale

Banned
Well I don't know about Donator ranks, but I would like to see some kind of forum ranks being added on forums.

uhm may i know why -1 ? its a good suggestion smh
The last thing we need is

[SuperGodProCool] epiccoolbro123:

There are already donator ranks in-game. If you want to support the server, buy them. Donator ranks on here will be a waste of money. What will they grant you, advantages?

I'm staying -1

OP
OP
Crveni_Marlboro

Crveni_Marlboro

Staff Member
Sr Mod

There are already donator ranks in-game. If you want to support the server, buy them. Donator ranks on here will be a waste of money. What will they grant you, advantages?

I'm staying -1
My suggestion is to add donator ranks to people who have a rank ingame. Like on discord. They can make some system or something to link our ingame account with forums account.

JustToGoody

The Pika

I'm staying -1
he suggested about giving Donator ranks to Donators who donated to support the server if you cant get the rank its not a reason to give a -1 also your vote wont do anything

My suggestion is to add donator ranks to people who have a rank ingame. Like on discord. They can make some system or something to link our ingame account with forums account.
Oh, I misunderstood you. My apologies. That is a good idea +1 btw.