Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Forums Donator Ranks

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Crveni_Marlboro

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Minecraft Username:
Crveni_Marlboro

Suggestion:
Donator Rank

Detailed description:
My suggestion is to add Donator rank to forums. We already have Staff ranks, Youtube, and Twitch ranks, it would also be cool to add donator rank here on forums.

Reason(s):
It would be a small but cool improvement.

In my opinion, also it would be much better for all donators than now.

Donator ranks could be a light green color. Maybe someone won't like these colors but staff can decide on colors for this rank.

Example(s):
/

Last edited:

Phantoom

Great Reporter
+1

• Please enter a message with more than 30 characters.
  • Please enter a message with more than 6 words

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

yeah like jartex

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

ive a rank there too e.e

yeah like jartex

Silver Wing

The Pika

ive a rank there too e.e
nice ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter

yes
nice ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

ive 2 ranks here and 5 in jartex

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Crveni_Marlboro

Suggestion:
Donator Forum Ranks

Detailed description:
My suggestion is to add Donator rank to forums. Like we have already staff ranks, youtube and twitch ranks, it would also be cool to add donator rank here on forums.

Reason(s):
It would be a small but cool improvement.

In my opinion, also it would be much better for all donators than now.

Donator ranks could be a pink or purple color. Maybe someone won't like these colors but staff can decide on colors for this rank.

Example(s):
/
Yeah but more importantly, linking in-game account to forums account

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
It's a good suggestion in my opinion, and it's a small thing that will be nice to have if you're a donater.

MouraThat

Veteran
Would be a good idea , I'm sure some people prefer the forums to actually ingame and would happily donate.
It would give the server some extra money and for not too much to be honest.

+1

NCStylezX

Veteran
I have suggested this before and it got denied, so I don't know if they will add it but. This will interfear with other ranks and due to the ranks not being golbal its harder to give you the correct rank, everywhere is a different named rank as well therefor probably will be denied but still:
+1