Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Does someone here watch JoJo?

OP
OP
Zeanon

Zeanon

Epic Pika
I was talking about JoJos Bizarre Adventure the anime and manga series but I guess (like always) got misunderstood for that one girl that is obsessed with bows. (and i don't mean bows like the ones that are used for hunting)

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I was talking about JoJos Bizarre Adventure the anime and manga series but I guess (like always) got misunderstood for that one girl that is obsessed with bows. (and i don't mean bows like the ones that are used for hunting)
Lololololol

Disaalt

The Pika
oh JoJo is an anime and manga?

JerryMine

The Pika
Hi Zeanon,
appears that you are dissapointed about ruzyxo's comment and you think you got misunderstood.

Actually, you made mistakes. You only asked "Who watch JoJo", so apparently so ruzyxo thinks it's a content about something similliar to JoJo siwa.

Unlicensed,
JerryMine

OP
OP
Zeanon

Zeanon

Epic Pika
Hi Zeanon,
appears that you are dissapointed about ruzyxo's comment and you think you got misunderstood.

Actually, you made mistakes. You only asked "Who watch JoJo", so apparently so ruzyxo thinks it's a content about something similliar to JoJo siwa.

Unlicensed,
JerryMine

My mistake, sorry

And why so professional? We are on Pika-Network forums where almost no one is serious.