Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Does PIKA need more staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jestyr

Pika Lover
I see the advertisements to sign up for Pika staff all the time. So I wonder... does Pika really need more staff or is this just a normal advertisement that runs all the time even if there is no real need?

If the need was serious, I'd consider it even though I think I'd be bad at it. If there is no immediate need, then no worries by me... like I said... I'd be bad at it.

OP
OP
J

Jestyr

Pika Lover
Thank you for your reply. It is plain to me that the level of sanity expected is far too high for someone like me to maintain... (if you think that's a joke, good for you :)
If the need is ever severe... I am here... if things are running ok, I'll keep safely to myself.

blakeoncoaster

Veteran
If you'd like to apply for helper on Survival then that would be awesome! It's always better to have more people to punish rule breakers =)

MouraThat

Veteran
I will lock the thread since there is a quite a simple answer and it doesn't require much discussion
Answer : Yes, the reason its there is because we do need staff. Pika is a big server and not all the staff play or focus on survival , so the more staff the more help and the less hackers.
If you wish to apply for staff feel free remember to follow the guidance though of staff application information threads
Good Luck/Locking

Status
Not open for further replies.