Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Does Pika have an Asia proxy?

AeroXX

Pika Member
Does pika have an existing Asia proxy or will they be adding one in the near future? kind of annoying pvping skids and them spamming chat that you're cheating when you just got dat
300 ping Asian arms. TIA

yeet1234

Legendary Pika
Does pika have an existing Asia proxy or will they be adding one in the near future? kind of annoying pvping skids and them spamming chat that you're cheating when you just got dat
300 ping Asian arms. TIA
no sadly, but dw i wont be like that cus im asian too and i face these problems :D

Polish3d

Legendary Pika
IGN
Polish3d
nah ur not hacking you got skill from eating alot of rice

KenzoTange

Banned
300 ping Asian arms. TIA
No, there is also a reason, no matter if they add proxy you will still have to connect to the main dedicated server of Pika-Network which is hosted in Europe.

OP
OP
A

AeroXX

Pika Member
No, there is also a reason, no matter if they add proxy you will still have to connect to the main dedicated server of Pika-Network which is hosted in Europe.
Wait so how do i other servers have asia proxies with servers located in EU and NA, Sorry if i sound a bit dumb I actually dont know how proxies work. ALl i know from other servers is that it reduces ping.

_DominikPro_

Banned
IGN
_DominikPro_
No, u have 2 server ip s either pika.host or play.pika-network.net there is no special one for Asia