Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Does mod needs proves to ban??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technica

its been few months since i got banned by a mod for being accused hacking. I log on to my alternate account and asked the mod why am i banned? He said that im using a hack called “NoSlowDown" . The mods name is called Matik212 if im right

Divyam

Legendary Pika
He is Ex Staff anyways .... So you ain't getting unbanned.

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
-No Slowdown

No slowdown is designed to avoid stopping to eat, block, or stopping to aim at a player, they run while doing those above things. Usually you would stop to do such things but not for them, they chase you while eating, chase after you with a bow, or block and run at the same time.

If you notice a player not stopping to do either of those things report it for no slowdown.(credits :pizzaMC)

pretty self-explanatory you have been doing these things ...also you don't need a alt to ask why you where banned you need to make a ban appeal and if you don't get an answer just search your ign in ban lists. Don't blame on staff
see all kinds off hacks here :https://pika-network.net/threads/hacks-explanation.47/

AlphaPizza

Veteran
Hello player.

Due to the very high number of hackers we see every day on the server, it would be very time-consuming and inefficient to collect proof for all of them before banning them.

Therefore, it is not a requirement for moderators to provide proof for their bans. However, if you feel you were unfairly banned, you may make a ban appeal.

But if the appeal is denied, there is no point making another one. The story ends there.

From there on, you may play on an alternate account.

Good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.