Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Does CPS matter?

SilverMC1943

Does CPS matter?. Do you need to get 13 to 16 cps to be good because I can get to about 6 to 7 cps but is it good enough?

Mute

Great Reporter
Does CPS matter?. Do you need to get 13 to 16 cps to be good because I can get to about 6 to 7 cps but is it good enough?
Yes high cps is matter,6 to 7 cps yes its good enough,also haveing a good aim will help alot
(Sorry for my bad english)

NGaming

Great Reporter
Aim is more important, and 6 to 7 cps is enough if you play bedwars, if you play sumo then you need higher cps

OP
OP
SilverMC1943

SilverMC1943

Aim is more important, and 6 to 7 cps is enough if you play bedwars, if you play sumo then you need higher cps
Your right aim is more important but if you play sumo well cps and aim matter and getting good combos.

PyroInDaBus

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
PyroInDaBus
I can suggest to you some cps limits for each practice or other gamemodes,

Nodebuff 13 Max are enough
Gapple 13 Max are enough
AxePvP 15 Max are enough
Classic 10 Max are enough
Sumo No Max cps rate, sumo is a cps/ms gamemode so do as much as you can
Build UHC 7 Max are enough
Combo 12 Max are enough (CRITICAL WARNING: Because the anti-cheat is very tricky on combo, it really likes false kicking or banning so keep in mind that doing up to 17 isn't recommended)
BedWars 8 Max are enough (As for block placing I suggest more focus there)
SkyWars 14 Max are enough (That's players choice, anti-cheat there sucks a bit)

That's what I believe is ok for us to not trick the anti-cheat or something. Be aware of auto clickers and please don't use one, it is a mistake you will regret.