Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Does anyone care?

• Thread starter CroKiller_CM123
  • Start date
C

CroKiller_CM123

I wanted to ask if you are going to fix /f top and many glitches that seem to be missing at OPFactions as well as losing items when dying, dying and loosing items while warping to /warp pvp and,
If i remember correctly, in last factions, there were top people with balance and top kills and deaths so if you are going to add that and i would like to play /cf, coin flip

thx

TheSavior

Banned
They posted on a dead thread and didn't add to discussion. I have a particular distaste for post farmers using the same copy paste templates
I did not? It was a thread and I was telling him that this isn't the place to post OPFactions threads because he was in the factions threads. If you have a personal grudge, keep it off the forums.

BestPikaPlayer

Great Reporter
I wanted to ask if you are going to fix /f top and many glitches that seem to be missing at OPFactions as well as losing items when dying, dying and loosing items while warping to /warp pvp and,
If i remember correctly, in last factions, there were top people with balance and top kills and deaths so if you are going to add that and i would like to play /cf, coin flip

thx
The seasons ended. You can wait for new season and I'm sure they will fix everything and make it better!

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika

thx
i donot understand anything