Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Do you think it ?

Ayudev_Live

Pika Member
Do you think that in pika network bedwars the fireball do not give that much good jump or good as the other servers have do you want that pika should increase that ?
and if yes do you know how we can suggest pika

dovil

Rare Pika
Hey Ayudev
I think Pika is not making fireball jump that much good because they already updated the fireball jump in the previous update and although You can't suggest it again because it is already suggested and already denied but 1 more suggestion like you is going on you can check it here;-

and if you want to give your suggestion you can check it out Here

SaberOfXebec

Pika Lover
Im happy they made the aim accurate as it was absolute ass cheeks trying to snipe someone like 20 blocks away, i think making it higher simmilar to hypixel is pretty good, but i dont use fireball jumps that much anyways

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
Im happy they made the aim accurate as it was absolute ass cheeks trying to snipe someone like 20 blocks away, i think making it higher simmilar to hypixel is pretty good, but i dont use fireball jumps that much anyways
but fireball jumps are pretty good when someone is right behind you

SaberOfXebec

Pika Lover
I think that they can make it aim better. Like hypixel fireball is like 100% and it makes people knock into void. I think they should make it more powerful and accurate.
I so much agree, like sometimes you shoot it like 50 blocks to a opponent but it just misses, not completely, but like scratches them