Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Global Do something with bedrock edition players

GamerYash21

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
GamerYash21​

Suggestion:
Do something with bedrock edition players​

Detailed description:
Hey, I today came with a video of GamerBoyInd where he shows how pikanetwork bedrock players have an unfair advantage in bridging and might be rach as bedrock has more reach than java. Also its more easy to use hacks on bedrock we all know.

I am not hating bedrock player but its an unfair to java players. I hope u guys understand.​

Reason(s):
To maintain equality between bedrock and java players.​

Example(s):

CqllMeNothing

Yeah, they're having so much of advantage against us. It's a java edition server let it be jave edition or create another bedwars server for them

Hayakii_

Legendary Pika
+1 I've watched the video and it's so funny like i don't think the java anticheat works for the bedrock players pika network gonna do anything to increase their playerbase fr (imo) I don't even know why they support bedrock a java server shouldn't be playable for bedrock players as you can see in that video the youtuber literally auto blocks and scaffolds cause he's from bedrock version I wouldn't say hes cheating but it's literally an unfair advantage

OP
OP
GamerYash21

GamerYash21

Pika Lover
+1 I've watched the video and it's so funny like i don't think the java anticheat works for the bedrock players pika network gonna do anything to increase their playerbase fr (imo) I don't even know why they support bedrock a java server shouldn't be playable for bedrock players as you can see in that video the youtuber literally auto blocks and scaffolds cause he's from bedrock version I wouldn't say hes cheating but it's literally an unfair advantage
agreed imagine in future tournaments/ events bedrock player dominating