Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Do something for high ping ppl

shahnamgaming

Epic Pika
like 80% of ppl in practice have 150 - 300 ping and make it so bad to pvp i losed so many games beacuse of ppl having a delay in kb or they hit me 6 or 7 blocks
it would be nice if staff team do something for it

SheDX

Epic Pika
I don't think that they can do something... some of them are of ping spoffers and some of them just got bad net... If the server doesn't delay or lag on TPS or something then it's the players problem.
its somehow servers fault too, i generally get like 150 ms while playing bedwars but in practice i always get like 200 - 250 ms

PyroInDaBus

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I don't think that they can do something... some of them are of ping spoffers and some of them just got bad net... If the server doesn't delay or lag on TPS or something then it's the players problem.
Ehhh man, who are you supposed to be?

Ninja_4685

Legendary Pika
Hope they add a system in which players which have 200+ ping can not join ranked

D

Deleted member 133861

I'd prefer it if high-ping players could play with people who also are having low connection. That's just saying the ones that have good ping should get the exclusive, good stuff because they're lucky enough to get good wifi from their location. That's quite unfair.