Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Divine disqualified for?

Up_siked

I would like to know from the OP Factions community and the moderators, where and when did we share value or abuse our raid timer? The reasons for the disqualifications haven't yet been specified to the Divine Faction. We would like to know where we went wrong so that we don't repeat it once again.

Ninja_Pvper

Legendary Pika
I would like to know from the OP Factions community and the moderators, where and when did we share value or abuse our raid timer? The reasons for the disqualifications haven't yet been specified to the Divine Faction. We would like to know where we went wrong so that we don't repeat it once again.
well if u got strike for sharing value then that means some other faction gifted you spawners and you guys accepted it

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
Your faction got disqualified for timer abusing too that you did to win you can DM me on discord for any issues or more information

Codyy

Pika Lover
Your faction got disqualified for timer abusing Unraidable base prolly illegal one ig