Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Discount coupon suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTFam

Hello everyone.
as you may know pika craft was recently hacked which caused players to lose all their game data and progress, as the result of that people are angry that a few servers like OP factions, OP skyblock and a few others reset, which made them lose all their achievements, creations and items they worked so hard for.

My suggestion as an apology from part of the pika-craft staff would be to give us a discount coupon trough out the whole BuyCraft shop, that way we can get better stuff for ourselves and also help the server out by donating since its been going downhill ever since the constant hacks.

that's my personal suggestion, if you guys have any other suggestions I would be more than happy to see them down below in the "reply" section.

thank you for your time and have a nice day!
-WTFam

Navythe_slayer

Rare Pika
My suggestion as an apology from part of the pika-craft staff would be to give us a discount coupon trough out the whole BuyCraft shop, that way we can get better stuff for ourselves and also help the server out by donating since its been going downhill ever since the constant hacks.

MrBas666

Veteran
Hello everyone.
as you may know pika craft was recently hacked which caused players to lose all their game data and progress, as the result of that people are angry that a few servers like OP factions, OP skyblock and a few others reset, which made them lose all their achievements, creations and items they worked so hard for.

that's my personal suggestion, if you guys have any other suggestions I would be more than happy to see them down below in the "reply" section.

thank you for your time and have a nice day!
-WTFam

''My suggestion as an apology from part of the pika-craft staff would be to give us a discount coupon trough out the whole BuyCraft shop'' You are making it seem like its the pika staffs fault.. They couldnt do anything about it.. They're working their butts off to fix the server and u ask for a discount? Seems a little unfair doesnt it? Thats just my opinion on it. Couldnt care less for any less for hate so please be my guest :)

MouraThat

Veteran
''My suggestion as an apology from part of the pika-craft staff would be to give us a discount coupon trough out the whole BuyCraft shop'' You are making it seem like its the pika staffs fault.. They couldnt do anything about it.. They're working their butts off to fix the server and u ask for a discount? Seems a little unfair doesnt it? Thats just my opinion on it. Couldnt care less for any less for hate so please be my guest :)
im half and half here its not an apology from the Pika staff but i do agree maybe a little something because we did lose progress and this does keep happening. but dont blame the staffs at all.

OP
OP
WTFam

WTFam

im half and half here its not an apology from the Pika staff but i do agree maybe a little something because we did lose progress and this does keep happening. but dont blame the staffs at all.
thank you rocky with your kind response, today I logged in OP skyblock, a lot of players were mad that all their progress got reset, we were expecting something similar to the 20% /buy grab, but it got removed :'( Im just a little sad how people spent hours and hours playing so that their player data would be deleted :'(
Discount coupon would be a great idea, it's does not only benefit us players, but also the server.
Donations is what they currently need since our money goes to server improvements, and if it doesn't idk what's going on lol.
ever since the constant hacks more and more players are starting to leave, not only players but also staff, great staff members that really deserved their ranks.
Now if they add a discount through out the whole buy craft shop more players will likely buy their items, such as ranks, items and commands = money for pika!
all I'm saying is that discount benefits both, players and server, "Mutualism".

OP
OP
WTFam

WTFam

Thank you for understanding!
I'm not saying we should get a discount, I simply suggested it :)
like I said I'm open to any type of suggestions. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.