Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Discord Scam??

TooPlaysYT

Rare Pika
Hi there~

There's this guy who messaged me on discord and said that they need my account name in pika for verification. It started very informally for staff to be messaging individual players just to know in-game information. I still tried to talk to him ask why is he asking me for my username but hey he just told unecessary stuff and lied to me about being staff ? and didn't state any reason to why he needed information.

I replied to him then that:

"I don't disclose such stuff without reason. If its for validation then feel free to email me directly. I know I have my account linked with my email. Or message me through pika-network website directly."

He stopped messaging, but if you encounter this person, dont reply. if you did entertain such person, dont give out your information even if its just usernames, emails, especially passwords. There's a way for pika to reach out to you via email or direct here in the website or ingame. Staff will never contact you directly unless you reach out to them first. Always ask for credentials that they are really staff in pika or any organization you are involved and be always suspicious of people who randomly message you.

His Discord ID is Max"#9722
be careful...
That's it~ Some pics just for proof~

1632271732265.png1632271850207.png