Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Disabling restrection on trims

Status
Not open for further replies.

TERTO

Epic Pika
Minecraft username:
TERTO​

Suggestion:
Disabling restrection on trims​

Detailed description:
Trims are one of the items which is already pretty hard to find. We cannot double the trims we get using the crafting table because it is disabled and says the message "trims can be only gotten by /wizard or crates" which is not really true. removing this feature would be a good thing as FASHION is what i strive for. Each persons creativity on what type of trims they use to create armours makes this server more challenging. And we can also sell our clothes we made to others using trims.
FASHION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

Reason(s):
because the commuinty could fully use the new update for FASHION purposes.
And FASHION!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

Example(s):
FASHION MODEL!!!!!​

Maanas232

Epic Pika
No this is a bad idea as this would make them completely worthless and u can find them in structures aswell so a -1 from me

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
Anyone who is against this suggestion is not a survival player. It is a basic feature that needs to be in the game.
Restricting it to crates is pointless, cause nobody is buying seasonal keys just for trims, and it doesn't even contain all of the templates. I thought they would've added a trim gkit instead. The mystery wizard hasn't sold any of them yet and if he did, it would only be a few and the same person would buy them all.

How are players supposed to upgrade their armour and tools to netherite when they can't obtain a netherite upgrade template?
The nether doesn't reset, so most players will never find them.

The best option would be to create a custom recipe for certain trims, making them a little more difficult to duplicate, so they don't become worthless.

OP
OP
TERTO

TERTO

Epic Pika
No this is a bad idea as this would make them completely worthless and u can find them in structures aswell so a -1 from me
Obtaining nether trims and also end trims are not really that easy. and as tozztozzo said nether dosnt reset nor the end does so certian trims are really really rare

Maanas232

Epic Pika
Anyone who is against this suggestion is not a survival player. It is a basic feature that needs to be in the game.
Restricting it to crates is pointless, cause nobody is buying seasonal keys just for trims, and it doesn't even contain all of the templates. I thought they would've added a trim gkit instead. The mystery wizard hasn't sold any of them yet and if he did, it would only be a few and the same person would buy them all.

How are players supposed to upgrade their armour and tools to netherite when they can't obtain a netherite upgrade template?
The nether doesn't reset, so most players will never find them.

The best option would be to create a custom recipe for certain trims, making them a little more difficult to duplicate, so they don't become worthless.
Agreed the netherite upgrade template should be allowed but the trims shouldnt and as far as i think terto made this suggestion about trims

Cyb0rgMan

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
Cyb0rgMan
Hello TERTO,
783083368769519686.gif

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Trims are supposed to be an aesthetic addition to the armoury, hence they need to found naturally and not crafted to maintain its value
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.