Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned OP Factions Disable Whale Pets in the Soccer arena

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

BelgskeFTW

Pika Member
Username:
BelgskeFTW​

Suggestion:
Disable Whale Pets in the Soccer arena​

Detailed description:
Hey,

Maybe its a great idea to disable Whale Pets in the Soccer arena and FPS Arena. I Think its already hard enough that you cant pvp in the arena's without beeing ganged, cleaned or that you cant escape that easly from these arena's. And now that the whale pets beeing a thing they can easly trap you because the arena is so small. I also think that much players think that the pvp of OPFactions is not as fun as it used to be because of the Whale Pet. Of course it a good way for people who are not so good at pvp to get kills or loot. And i think if we removed the Whale Pet that these people with less skill in pvp will not be happy to. So why not make it balanced and disable the whale pets in the arena's so people who want to fight without beeing whaled constantly.

Thanks for reading my suggestion.​

Reason(s):
^ ^ ^
l l l
l l l​