Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lifesteal disable tridents and elytra during combat

Status
Not open for further replies.

mornisnice

Username:
mornisnice​

Suggestion:
disable tridents and elytra during combat​

Detailed description:
I would like to say if you guys could disable Tridents and Elytra's during combat because when you fight people they will just fly away. And you just can't kill them cause. And it's not very fun when you try to kill people then they run away. It's not fun.​

Reason(s):
Because they just ran away and say like ez or L so trash like they ran they could just use pearls to run​

Example(s):
When you could a like jump a kid in the game they could just fly away and that not really fun they and they can just run and hit you . One time i was fight faris10 and he just ran away with his elytra and that fight was only 10 seconds​

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I agree something needs to change. There is a bug that allows players to use Riptide outside of water. Once this is fixed, tridents should not be an issue.

Instead of disabling Elytra completely, I think a cool-down for fireworks is better.
This plugin is a good example.

Mzed

Epic Pika
Username:
mornisnice

Suggestion:
disable tridents and elytra during combat

Detailed description:
I would like to say if you guys could disable Tridents and Elytra's during combat because when you fight people they will just fly away. And you just can't kill them cause. And it's not very fun when you try to kill people then they run away. It's not fun.

Reason(s):
Because they just ran away and say like ez or L so trash like they ran they could just use pearls to run

Example(s):
When you could a like jump a kid in the game they could just fly away and that not really fun they and they can just run and hit you . One time i was fight faris10 and he just ran away with his elytra and that fight was only 10 seconds
I will stay natural since we dont have claim plugin in lifesteal and elytra is the only way too survivsl against huge groop of player

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
LifeSteal is survival with a twist unable to use PVP features or weapons wouldn't be a great idea.

MKFOX

Hello i agree about the issue when u want to pvp ppl just run when they are going to die so for me elytras needs to be banned in combat tridents too and pearl countdown needs to be lowered so pearls can be used instead

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Hello mornisnice,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.