Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival Disable Minecart Hooper

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrightKhoa

Minecraft Username
BrightKhoa

Suggestion:
Disable Minecart Hooper

Detailed description:
do so they cant craft or get minecart hooper cause they can just place rail and minecart hooper under the private chest then they can get the stuffs and cant put hooper under someone else private chests​

Reason(s):
cause people can get griefed and don't know how people can get inside their private chests​

Example(s):
dont allow other to place hooper under people's private chests

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
This Bug should be fixed but don't remove them completely. For now, you could just place an empty private chest below or claim the land and don't trust people or if you have people trusted subdivide the claim so your chests are separate.

erioxion

Epic Pika
here's a tip : (Think Smart) u just need to put extra empty [private] chest under ur [private] chest ..
so if people try to do that (loot ur items) .. they wont get anything :ROFLMAO:

leaf26

Legendary Pika
+1 on fixing bug

-1 on method

A hopper minecart is more resource efficient, space efficient, and lag efficient than a row of hoppers for picking up items in sugar farms and melon/pumpkin farms (some of the most common farms).

It would be unwise to remove the ability to craft or use hopper minecarts at all just to fix a weird edge case of having given claim trust to an untrustworthy person.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello BrightKhoa ,

Thank you for your interest in PikaNetwork by creating suggestions.
I have reviewed your report and I am glad to tell you that a fix will be implemented.

I hope you will enjoy playing on PikaNetwork!

Good night,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.