Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Disable item dropping in fight.

Heringen

Rare Pika
Excatly why is this still a thing?
You/your enemy accidently press q and drop your sword which dissapears after 2 seconds.
I don't think there is single server where this ISN'T disabled for this excat reason.
Idk if someone already complained about this but even if someone did this should be bumped across entire forum.

Please disable item dropping while in fight.

cryingcar

Epic Pika
idk man but it happens to me as well by mistake and the sword go bye bye

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Excatly why is this still a thing?
You/your enemy accidently press q and drop your sword which dissapears after 2 seconds.
I don't think there is single server where this ISN'T disabled for this excat reason.
Idk if someone already complained about this but even if someone did this should be bumped across entire forum.

Please disable item dropping while in fight.
uh, this is your problem.
and...
This is a thing applies to all server

lightninggamer1

Epic Pika
First of all that is extremely hard to code and wouldnt be very helpful, secondly, change your drop button if this is a problem

OP
OP
H

Heringen

Rare Pika
First of all that is extremely hard to code and wouldnt be very helpful, secondly, change your drop button if this is a problem
I assume it's hard to code. You have it on skyblock/op sb, prison in mines etc..soo ye, this thing is present on pika
Having to change controls for specific server is funny to even think about.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
there are a lotttttts or well know pvp server, YOU CAN STILL DROP THINGS. It is not hard to code as they can just copy the plugin to practice (correct me if i am wrong). But the thing is, All server in the world, NON OF THEM wont allow you to drop your items

lightninggamer1

Epic Pika
there are a lotttttts or well know pvp server, YOU CAN STILL DROP THINGS. It is not hard to code as they can just copy the plugin to practice (correct me if i am wrong). But the thing is, All server in the world, NON OF THEM wont allow you to drop your items
I assume it's hard to code. You have it on skyblock/op sb, prison in mines etc..soo ye, this thing is present on pika
Having to change controls for specific server is funny to even think about.
Well when I mean hard to code, I mean that most times, you do have to drop items in skywars to get a better sword or giving your teammates better gear. You don't want to disable the drop your item feature because most of the time, people used it. It would be hard to code exactly when to stop your from dropping the item and still keep the drop item feature

OP
OP
H

Heringen

Rare Pika
Well when I mean hard to code, I mean that most times, you do have to drop items in skywars to get a better sword or giving your teammates better gear. You don't want to disable the drop your item feature because most of the time, people used it. It would be hard to code exactly when to stop your from dropping the item and still keep the drop item feature
No it isnt't hard.
Each sub-server has it's own plugin database soo if you do something in skywars it won't reflect to other servers
I think WorldGuard can disable item drop. And every server has WorldGuard.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

yes
No it isnt't hard.
Each sub-server has it's own plugin database soo if you do something in skywars it won't reflect to other servers
I think WorldGuard can disable item drop. And every server has WorldGuard.