Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival Disable firework damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

boopboopMC

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
boopboopMC

Suggestion:
Disable firework damage

Detailed description:
When people donate a firework gets launched off. It's a neat little touch, but there is one glaring problem with it.

Fireworks have damage, and they cause several hearts of damage. When it's just one, it's manageable. However, earlier today several people donated for multiple packages each causing a barrage of fireworks. I was unarmored sitting in a location with a low ceiling. I died because of donations.

People donating should not have the chance to kill, or even harm other players in any way. The fireworks are a cool idea. I haven't seen it many other places, but please turn off firework damage in world guard. It takes seconds to fix.
(If possible, keep firework damage enabled in /warp pvp as it is a viable form of damage from firework crossbows)

Reason(s):
A user should never be hurt, or killed by the server's continued success.

Last edited:

HarrisKING

Legendary Pika
Alternation to this could be maybe adding the option into /settings I think?

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Definitely need to be disabled, they kill mobs/pets as well. A toggle option would not work.

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
+1
---------
Due to the reason/s mentioned above
I'm giving this suggestion a +1

Good Evening;
Me

Lukonce

Great Reporter
Adding a setting for this would be well implemented or just to make the damaging neutral +1

MouraThat

Veteran
Minecraft Username:
boopboopMC

Suggestion:
Disable firework damage

Detailed description:
When people donate a firework gets launched off. It's a neat little touch, but there is one glaring problem with it.

Fireworks have damage, and they cause several hearts of damage. When it's just one, it's manageable. However, earlier today several people donated for multiple packages each causing a barrage of fireworks. I was unarmored sitting in a location with a low ceiling. I died because of donations.

People donating should not have the chance to kill, or even harm other players in any way. The fireworks are a cool idea. I haven't seen it many other places, but please turn off firework damage in world guard. It takes seconds to fix.
(If possible, keep firework damage enabled in /warp pvp as it is a viable form of damage from firework crossbows)

Reason(s):
A user should never be hurt, or killed by the server's continued success.
+1
I agree with the post so no further explanation needed.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello boopboopMC,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented!​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.