Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied KitPvP Different system for kit pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
NpGamingBoy

Suggestion:
Different system for kit pvp

Detailed description:
So what do i mean by a new system?
->From a new system I mean a new way of choosing a kit. The lit that can be selected changes everyday. Like if today is archer, tomorrow might be pyro. But one can buy kits using ingame coins. Kits once bought can be used everytime even tough today is not the day.

So now you might ask how do i get ingame coins?
->You can get ingame coins by staying alive in the pvp zone. To prevent camping to earn coins, make it so that it can be earned only if you have tagged someone or have been tagged by someone in the last 2 minites. Or can be earned by opening vote crate keys.

Any else use for the ingame coins?
->Might be used to buy crates including crates sold on the store used to get good gear(armour, weapons, bows)

Any changes to ranks?
->Ranks should give coin boosts instead of straight up giving op gear that can 2 shot people without a rank.

This is just a suggestion. If you disagree with anything you can downvote this suggestion and leave a reply with what's wrong with it.​

Reason(s):
Kit-PvP is pay to win and is no longer fun. People can buy ranks that give kit strong enough to 2 shot people.
I get mad at it so I just randomly complain in chat about it being pay to win. Once a trial-mod who is a helper now, saw my message and replied saying that its not pay to win. He said that he had lots of kills even though he didn't have a good rank; while there is a guy with ultimate literally 2/3 shotting people.​

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
I don't play kitpvp, but, ranked people for sure have an advantage over non-ranked people
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Due to the reason/s mentioned above
I'm giving this post a +1

Good Evening;
Me

UpperGround

Great Reporter
im giving this a neutral because i think i should give this a neutral

M

MiracleWolf

Kit-PvP is pay to win and is no longer fun. People can buy ranks that give kit strong enough to 2 shot people.

I get mad at it so I just randomly complain in chat about it being pay to win. Once a trial-mod who is a helper now, saw my message and replied saying that its not pay to win. He said that he had lots of kills even though he didn't have a good rank; while there is a guy with ultimate literally 2/3 shotting people.
ur right... kit pvp is pay to win and has been for a while lol.

Altho you cant really 2 shot people with ulti kit unless you have strength but its still p2w

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

yes
ur right... kit pvp is pay to win and has been for a while lol.

Altho you cant really 2 shot people with ulti kit unless you have strength but its still p2w

Piko

Banned
I'm giving this a -1 because it's not a good idea :)

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
NpGamingBoy

Suggestion:
Different system for kit pvp

Detailed description:
So what do i mean by a new system?

->From a new system I mean a new way of choosing a kit. The lit that can be selected changes everyday. Like if today is archer, tomorrow might be pyro. But one can buy kits using ingame coins. Kits once bought can be used everytime even tough today is not the day.

So now you might ask how do i get ingame coins?

->You can get ingame coins by staying alive in the pvp zone. To prevent camping to earn coins, make it so that it can be earned only if you have tagged someone or have been tagged by someone in the last 2 minites. Or can be earned by opening vote crate keys.

Any else use for the ingame coins?

->Might be used to buy crates including crates sold on the store used to get good gear(armour, weapons, bows)

Any changes to ranks?

->Ranks should give coin boosts instead of straight up giving op gear that can 2 shot people without a rank.

This is just a suggestion. If you disagree with anything you can downvote this suggestion and leave a reply with what's wrong with it.

Reason(s):

I get mad at it so I just randomly complain in chat about it being pay to win. Once a trial-mod who is a helper now, saw my message and replied saying that its not pay to win. He said that he had lots of kills even though he didn't have a good rank; while there is a guy with ultimate literally 2/3 shotting people.
Jerrymine extremely gae and he spreads his gaeness wherever he goes

Minecraft_leg

Banned
Hello NpGamingBoy,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion.

• Negative community feedback.

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.