Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Did FalkenJz exposed himself? : o

FalkenJz

Banned
Well sadly if u 0.25x the video and stop the vid when i was next to u it was Y:256 then stop when i hit u it was Y:258 so 2 blocks is not hack but ur 6 block is open ur eyes well before doing fake reports

OP
OP
nnein

nnein

Legendary Pika
Same with your post, “open your eyes”. 1st point you have quake pro as a pov that makes you or your enemy looks like they have 10times the reach (sarcasm). 2nd of all you have no depth strider boots, when I have depth strider 3 with speed on . I am way faster than you and way likely i’ll hit you without hitting me. Last point you didn’t really take ping into consideration didn’t you? I’d go on a rant bout ping differences but this post is already too long, but the point is you have 90-100ms while my ping is 250-350ms of course im going to get some delayed hits which looks like I have more reach, one more thing put particles on your video next time.

tl;dr it’s easy to hackusate someone, see.

OP
OP
nnein

nnein

Legendary Pika
Well sadly if u 0.25x the video and stop the vid when i was next to u it was Y:256 then stop when i hit u it was Y:258 so 2 blocks is not hack but ur 6 block is open ur eyes well before doing fake reports
If you already didn’t know that video was for sarcasm purposes.

__Naruto__

Epic Pika
mac air 2017
mac air 2015
mac air 2015 minecraft
pewdiepie
nice search history xD

__Naruto__

Epic Pika
You know so good how to use hacks
are u a faggot or what omfg ur so fucking dumb my guy when u fucking open ur F3 it says 'vanilla 1.8/etc' or , if the hack is named *Trash* it will show "trash"

OP
OP
nnein

nnein

Legendary Pika
You can also see the amount of blocks apart from the other player (f3)

Ønce

Legendary Pika
nnein he wasnt hacking, just after he hit u, u can see that u hit him from 5 block distance aswell. 0.25x speed makes every hit look like reach

TheSavior

Banned
was false banned and now he's not being unbanned. sad to see staff with no experience of reach/hacks are allowed to handle threads like this. it should be people with experience with hacked clients. that video was not blatant, and why would you need to ban someone with such a high rank. take him to screenshare? why didn't stopizza handle that thread, or some staff with brains bc that was a false ban. speed+depthstrider 3+300ms, vs 100ms no speed or anything. smh if they don't have experience with hackers/reach then keep them as chat moderators and don't let them handle those threads because then people lose ranks that they have either worked hard for or payed for.