Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Practice Diamond rank--> Fly

Cradlless

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
Cradlless​

Suggestion:
Diamond rank--> Fly​

Detailed description:
I know that diamond-rank pass have higher perks than silver and gold, But one thing that does not make it suitable for this rank is the inability to fly in the lobby. I feel that when one has invested a lot of money for the diamond rank, or voted for months, to get this rank, one should have the basic ability to fly.
In comparison, why should people who have the VIP rank, be able to fly, when it is just 1000 iron, while diamond rank in practice can't, when they cost 300 iron, from Gold-Diamond (A rank upgrade, so it should be cheaper)?​

Reason(s):
- It is unfair, and it should be implemented. (Basic need)
- Diamond is the second highest rank achievable, and those who have it should be able to fly in the lobby
-It is expensive to buy, so these requirements should be present​

Example(s):
N/A​

Ankush_MC_2023

Legendary Pika
IGN
Ankush_MC_2023
Minecraft username:
Cradlless

Suggestion:
Diamond rank--> Fly

Detailed description:
I know that diamond-rank pass have higher perks than silver and gold, But one thing that does not make it suitable for this rank is the inability to fly in the lobby. I feel that when one has invested a lot of money for the diamond rank, or voted for months, to get this rank, one should have the basic ability to fly.

In comparison, why should people who have the VIP rank, be able to fly, when it is just 1000 iron, while diamond rank in practice can't, when they cost 300 iron, from Gold-Diamond (A rank upgrade, so it should be cheaper)?

Reason(s):
- It is unfair, and it should be implemented. (Basic need)

- Diamond is the second highest rank achievable, and those who have it should be able to fly in the lobby

-It is expensive to buy, so these requirements should be present

Example(s):
N/A
Already a feature. Diamond-ranked players can fly as far as I know.

AluxYTT

Epic Pika
IGN
AluxYT
+1 its very intersting because you hetting targeting bu some ppl

PyroInDaBus

The Pika
Yes, yes, just yes!

Back in the day even low paying practice ranks (e.g. gold) could fly in the lobby like it was nobody's business

I understand that pika is a business first and has to make money but overextending so much to the point where flying in the lobby while spending (without sales/on current rates):
18.60 for Silver
24.80 to upgrade to Gold
37.20 to upgrade to Diamond

With an overall estimation of 80.60

You are telling me that we can get 300 Daily Map Selects that we won't ever use, 300 Daily Ranked Matches that we barely use 10 every day, access to change your speed in lobbies which nobody cares about if we fly, and the most treacherous out of all of them, access to double jump in lobbies...

No

OP
OP
Cradlless

Cradlless

Great Reporter
?? no it's just pointless then what's the rarity of the 'emrald' rank then?? just the rank itself? no different stuff?
I am pretty sure Emerald rank already had t extra perks. Not confirming, but that's my point.

anaaanaaas

Great Reporter
IGN
LazyAnas_XD
A staff told me that diamond-ranked players can fly. Get it and try it yourself.
yes diamond rank and gold rank had the ability to fly back in the days not now, i have diamond rank myself and yeah i do not have the ability to fly right now at the moment

Ankush_MC_2023

Legendary Pika
IGN
Ankush_MC_2023
yes diamond rank and gold rank had the ability to fly back in the days not now, i have diamond rank myself and yeah i do not have the ability to fly right now at the moment
Ok, I didn't know it was changed. If they changed it, I don't know if they will change it back so, a neutral for this one