Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

OP Prison Diamond dunes

Bored_exe

Epic Pika
Username:
Kaisel__

Suggestion:
Diamond dunes

Detailed description:
So basically when diamond dunes are open there is a grace period whenever anyone is tagged or not they can go in my suggestion is simple those players that are tagged arent allowed to go into the dunes arent allowed untill theyre out of combat

Reason(s):
Cause many people abuse it

Last edited:

Zoksy

Banned
Great Reporter
+1 if you mean thats if somene has been tagged cant go to safe zone until hes combat done
but i still wants you to add a details or a good reason like " peuple abusing it making a trick of run because of it "

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bored_exe

Bored_exe

Epic Pika
U havent upvoted the suggestion but thanks for the heads up

Mzed

Epic Pika
Username:
Kaisel__

Suggestion:
Diamond dunes

Detailed description:
So basically when diamond dunes are open there is a grace period whenever anyone is tagged or not they can go in my suggestion is simple those players that are tagged arent allowed to go into the dunes arent allowed untill theyre our of combat

Reason(s):
Cause many people abuse it
Natural

There should be a better solution for dunes since player abused yeah but players will start to be annyoing and tag every person so they can't enter dune

There should be a better solution for it

Maybe like balancing it to the point where it is PvE and pvp

Hridayesh

Epic Pika
I think as dunes has got a grace period of 20 mins and some people who just tag for nothing get everyone / most in combat then that would be issue to enter the dunes.
Combat tag is of 30 seconds and if you hit again and again;
there you go wasted 2 mins

so i personallly think it is not worth it. -1

OP
OP
Bored_exe

Bored_exe

Epic Pika
I think as dunes has got a grace period of 20 mins and some people who just tag for nothing get everyone / most in combat then that would be issue to enter the dunes.
Combat tag is of 30 seconds and if you hit again and again;
there you go wasted 2 mins

so i personallly think it is not worth it. -1
That is what prevents running into the safezone and this has already been implemented..