Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Lifesteal Detailed Suggestion To Improve Lifesteal

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

varis_pro

Pika Member
Username:
varis_pro

Suggestion:
Detailed Suggestion To Improve Life-steal ( full reset )

Detailed description:
Pvp(All The Dimensions)

• Remove Elytra During Pvp/combat(highly requested)
  • Remove Weakness 3

1. Remove Elytra During pvp- its just too broken, anyone can run at anytime, anywhere while being in combat. it ruins the fun and experience for all the players
  2. Remove Weakness- Weakness2 is already so overpowered specially when u can spam it with quickcharge3 and multishot so i suggest for the better start remove it for the next season

Team Rewards(for teams to be more useful)

• Add More Perks For Money, Experience and Rubies as a cost
  • Add Rewards For Being On Team Top
  • Add More Things To Buy With Rubies
  • Add A /Team Home

1. Add More Perks- in its current state teams are kinda useless because u can still hit ur teammates even if they are in ur team and they don't really serve any purpose other than to get on the /team top leaderboards which also serves no purpose so i say we can add some perks which make them useful and they can be bought with money, experience and rubies.
  2. Add Rewards For Team Top- as everyone knows being on any leaderboard of/team top serves 0 purpose in its current state making events useless in the process( accept for the rubies which i will talk about in the next point) we can just add a bunch of rewards at the end of the week that u get for being on the /team top leaderboards giving life-steal a competitive aspect so people always grind for it.
  3. Add More Things To Buy With Rubies- if anyone has ever been on top of a /event before they know how overpowered it is and how much rubies it gives making the /wizard shop just useless if ur not on time so i suggest to add a rubies shop or a just update the wizard shop with expensive prices and more items or even a static shop.
  4. Add a /team home- this just makes so much sense because lets say u have a team base but u want to set ur home somewhere else but its already set at ur teams base it makes it impossible to make a personal base or anything of that sort unless u have a +1 home voucher.

Pets

• Make A /Pets Shop
  • Make Them Available More Often (atleast 2times a weak)

1. Make A /Pets Shop- U have to go to spawn and find the pets npc to know theres a pet shop and then it tells you it only comes every friday and it dosent even guarantee that u will get the pet for sure.
  2. Make The Pets Available More Often- Please make the timer of the pets from once a week to atleast 2 times a week as its really slow and its not guaranteed that u will get ur desired pet.
Other

• Potions(/skills issue)
  • Add More Levels to /skills

1. Potions(/skills issue)- if u do /skills and u check the more info tab it shows what abilities every level of that specific skill does but theres no information for the alchemy skill and its the most important skill accept for farming because level100 gives u more chance to make the strenght3 speed3 and (any other potion)3 so i suggest u update the /skills menu and just tell them at what level it requires for strenght3
  2. Add More Levels To /skills- kinda self explanatory, just add more levels to the /skills maybe up to 200 don't add any more perks for it, because it will just benefit the perks that increase with levels but thats all up to you guys to decide
Other
  • Crates Rework
  • Supply Crate
  • Koth(timers)
  1. Crates Rework- the crate system is so useless the godly crate which is supposed to be the best crate overall after the Honorable create is useless it gives only protection 3 gear and a bad sharpness4 sword and also 50k cash at max going as low as 10k which in lifesteal terms is very very bad because u can make 50k in a matter of seconds even if u know what u are doing so i suggest a whole crate rework
  2. Supply Crates- Theres a whole dramatic countdown for the supply crates only for them to just not exist anywhere in spawn or overworld so please fix that :)
  3. Koth(timers)- we need a broadcast in the chat that tells u when a Koth is stating so everyone is aware of it, it only tells when someone is capturing it which is not that convenient
I hope for a great life-steal reset in season 4, thank you for viewing my suggestion.

-varis_pro

Reason(s):
Better Experience For Players

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

varis_pro

Pika Member
added a whole new "others" section by taking in account the suggestions of other players in-game/forums and some of mine