Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Desperate Ways Of Improving FPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning This Is Only For People Who Get FPS Like 10, 7, 12, 15. You Can Use This Even With High FPS If You Are Willing To Sacrifice

Home Screen

-Wallpaper
Wallpaper Can Cause Lag To Computers In More Than One Way.Turning It To A Solid Color Of Black Or White Will Affect Your FPS (Specifically Black And White Because The Both Of Them Are Easy To Render)

-Theme
The Theme Is One Mostly Affecting FPS Because Of Font, Color Text , Toolbar , Opacity And Other Features.If Your Computer Is Suffering Severely Low FPS You May Need To Resort To This.In Control Panel There Is A Subgroup Called Appearance And Personalization And A Lesser Subgroup Called Personalization. There Is An Area In That Subgroup Called "Basic And High Contrast Themes"
They Contain Templates Of Certain Themes Such As Windows 7 Basic (Dependant On Windows Version) Or High Contrast Black.I Use Windows Classic (Which I Slightly modified To Remove The Fade)

Thank You For Reading Part 2 Of My How To Improve FPS Thanks!

HeyOnia

Pika Lover
I have a better idea but it costs money a higher ram and a better video card

Verseh

Banned
Warning This Is Only For People Who Get FPS Like 10, 7, 12, 15. You Can Use This Even With High FPS If You Are Willing To Sacrifice

Home Screen

-Wallpaper
Wallpaper Can Cause Lag To Computers In More Than One Way.Turning It To A Solid Color Of Black Or White Will Affect Your FPS (Specifically Black And White Because The Both Of Them Are Easy To Render)

-Theme
The Theme Is One Mostly Affecting FPS Because Of Font, Color Text , Toolbar , Opacity And Other Features.If Your Computer Is Suffering Severely Low FPS You May Need To Resort To This.In Control Panel There Is A Subgroup Called Appearance And Personalization And A Lesser Subgroup Called Personalization. There Is An Area In That Subgroup Called "Basic And High Contrast Themes"
They Contain Templates Of Certain Themes Such As Windows 7 Basic (Dependant On Windows Version) Or High Contrast Black.I Use Windows Classic (Which I Slightly modified To Remove The Fade)

Thank You For Reading Part 2 Of My How To Improve FPS Thanks!
I am not willing to sacrifice that. Instead, I sacrifice free time for a job, and just get a new PC.

Really informative thread tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.