Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison Delete pvp mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

727paprunia

Minecraft username:
727paprunia​

Suggestion:
Delete pvp mine​

Detailed description:
ALL Pika players hate cheaters, and pvp mine is perfect place for them where they use autoarmor/crit cheats/placing blocks if something went wrong and just make ppl angry that they wanna quit game and thats just sad.
To be honest noone mine there to get money or tokens because /mines are just better places to mine and thats means the pvp mine is just usseles​

Reason(s):
because in pvp mine its 0% skill and cheaters can easly kill u even if your on egap
Removing pvp mine there would be less cheaters because they wouldnt be able to easy cheat but on ground they can be easly recorded and banned​

SweatyGamerYT

Great Reporter
IGN
SweatyGamerYT
I am inclined to express a -1 rating for this suggestion, as advocating the removal of Pvp Mine solely due to the presence of hackers might not constitute a well-rounded proposal. In instances where hackers are encountered, a more constructive approach would be to record video evidence and submit reports in the designated Player Reports section. This enables a more targeted and effective resolution while retaining Pvp Mine as a legitimate option for players who engage without exploiting.

xLevii

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
xLevii
Hello 727paprunia,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not removing pvp mines of OPP.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.