Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Are You Pumped For This December!?

• Definately!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Yes, But Not As Much As You XD

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Not Really..

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Dear PikaCrafters,
As you all know, its December!, The month of Christmas/Hanukkah, Full Moon/Lunar, Cotton Candy Day and ofcourse New Year, for short; The month of Happiness!

I know im a little early with this message, but i just got the happy feeling, i'm in the mood!
(mainly because i have listened to XMAS songs for 2 days straight XD)

Christmas, is my favorite holiday, and december my favorite month
The site has snowflakes whirling down, you see all kinds of christmas commercials, The Christmas Playlist on Spotify is trending again, Ahh, what a great feeeling <3
It's not the time to be grumpy and sad or mad, some of you have had hard times this year, lets gather around and have some fun! If you feel alone or sad, well... basically anything but sad, come hang with me on Teamspeak! We'ill have some fun times :D
I just want to say. To ALL of those grumpy players, lets all lay down the battle axe and enjoy this happiness
Seasons Greetings To Everyone!
#MakePikaGreatAgain
(no trump meme intended)

Much December Love,
SmashArms =:rolleyes:=

36b07576aca0133d86a34558364fff49.jpg

Blang

Epic Pika
ALMOST CHRISTMAS !!!! LET ME OPEN ALL THEM PRESENTS xd

youssef123

Smash, Why are you so kind xD <3
But YEAHHH IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS BABE !!

Daniellu

Legendary Pika
Actually, Christmas isn't my favourite holiday.. Brings back so much memories.
My favourite holiday is Halloween. I don't even know if it's a holiday but whatever.

KoopsoTrap87_

Pika Member
Another December, another month full of joy and happiness. From kids opening their Christmas presents under the tree to couples kissing under mistletoes. So that's why for this Christmas, I'm going to cry in the corner because I don't have either of those things I mentioned earlier.

JimmyzPel

Legendary Pika
I would be happy but it's December of 2016 so someone will die or something depressing will happen. Just saying.

Jeear

Legendary Pika
I would be happy but it's December of 2016 so someone will die or something depressed will happen. Just saying.
yea i bet some good singer or good actor will die again because clearly 2016 isn't done pushing yet :((

OP
OP
SmashArmsHD

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Not that excited for Christmas. I'm excited to see 2016 end because god, it was a horrible year and we can all agree.
it was definately a bad year, lots of famous people died, bombings etc, looking forward to 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.