Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

DeathRun

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaithLegion

The game is about killing but you gotta finish it until you go FIRST! SECOND! THIRD! People can be dead by the trap and the trap gonna activate by Death is activator of the Trap Death is like 2 People there many traps i hope you add this THIS IS MY FAVORITE GAMEMODE !! if you dont understand watch Minecraft DeathRun.......

MitchyG

Pika Lover
I gotta say this gamemode is really fun when you have nothing else to do :)

Slendyy

Veteran
Awesome minigame that i would love to have on Pika!

BadEntities

Can you provide an example of what it would look like? I am still a little confused on what you are asking for. I would prefer a Plugin Showcase from Bukkit or Spigot! Either is fine ;)

OP
OP
F

FaithLegion

Can you provide an example of what it would look like? I am still a little confused on what you are asking for. I would prefer a Plugin Showcase from Bukkit or Spigot! Either is fine ;)
not sure what it look like but to know what look like just look at youtube cause i really not play that game because i dont have premium to do it :) sorry sir but your developer can you add it pls :D :D

oMeteor

Veteran
Just go to the hive server and you will see it there xD

Status
Not open for further replies.