Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Death of Skywars

lastlegend50

Great Reporter
So I started playing Pika network Skywars after 8 months but noticed that player count is reduced to 70-80 and Titan Kits removed(Good Thing)
Earlier there were 200+ players in Skywars but what changed that player count dropped ?

Duo is dead now

_Terminator_

Yeah, Leaderboard players (Specially kills) got most of their stats from doubles and could use their rank's op kits to destroy everyone, But now doubles is dead and the kits are gone so donators who started playing earlier got a huge advantage that normal donor players can't even get close to these days, I think they should start paying some attention to minigames, They literally never get updates. My idea? Reset SkyWars stats and do a complete remake on the gamemode and it's features. Just like you do for other gamemodes, Except not seasonal just once to make getting into the lead fair.

ThemSkitz

Yeah, Leaderboard players (Specially kills) got most of their stats from doubles and could use their rank's op kits to destroy everyone, But now doubles is dead and the kits are gone so donators who started playing earlier got a huge advantage that normal donor players can't even get close to these days, I think they should start paying some attention to minigames, They literally never get updates. My idea? Reset SkyWars stats and do a complete remake on the gamemode and it's features. Just like you do for other gamemodes, Except not seasonal just once to make getting into the lead fair.
Completely agree, Skywars is so underrated on this server. It's awesome but has a low player count for no reason...