Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Dear PikaPlayers

Dert

Pika Lover
Message for PikaPlayers.

I am scrolling on the forums quite a lot, and I often see that the most commented postings are the ones who are full with hate for the server. I am sad about that fact, and this post is a post that will change your mind. I am not saying that PikaNetwork’s staff is perfect but it does not deserve that much hate.

1. Hackers
PikaNetwork is free for all cracked Minecraft server, it is normal that there will be more hackers than on premiums servers. But I know for a fact that there are some hackers which are “Emigrating to server to server” and you can just make a report them(https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/) no need to get a staff online for banning them. If the hacker is playing for more hours then you can find a staff and get him on. And my last point about hackers is that I personally see a lot of hackusation on this server which are not true, if the guy kills you that does not mean he is hacking.
  1. The lag
I usually have pretty good ping (between 10-20) which does not make me the best person to talk about this subject but actually 2 months ago I was having between 100-120 ping. When I was having that much ping it didn’t affect my hit register, really I see a lot of people saying in the public chat that “The server is broken “ I can only disagree, because most of those people haven’t played Mineplex yet…
  1. The community
If someone were to ask me what is my favourite minecraft server I will tell them with no hesitation “Pika network!” Why? Because of the incredible community than is animating the server. This is one of the most healthy chat in all the servers that I visited until now, there can be some toxic kids that still is going to spam the server but that is important for a server, I mean a server where everyone is super friendly would be so annoying.
  1. The console.
Imagine a Pika Network with no hackers, no spamming or insulting in chat and no need to bully the staff team. This is possible if they instal some kind of anti cheat. When I was having trouble with my connection the console would randomly ban me for no reason, I guess it detects delay KB and delay hits as cheats. I do not know too much about this subject so can someone in the comments explain to me if it's possible to buy a server anti cheat?

To conclude:

Pika network is a great server with great games and other stuff, if you don’t agree with me why are you still playing it? And there is something wrong with this server, I don’t think that staff will respond to hateful posts, they are human beings after all.

Thank you and goodbye.

Luppeeyz

Banned
Message for PikaPlayers.

I am scrolling on the forums quite a lot, and I often see that the most commented postings are the ones who are full with hate for the server. I am sad about that fact, and this post is a post that will change your mind. I am not saying that PikaNetwork’s staff is perfect but it does not deserve that much hate.

1. Hackers
PikaNetwork is free for all cracked Minecraft server, it is normal that there will be more hackers than on premiums servers. But I know for a fact that there are some hackers which are “Emigrating to server to server” and you can just make a report them(https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/) no need to get a staff online for banning them. If the hacker is playing for more hours then you can find a staff and get him on. And my last point about hackers is that I personally see a lot of hackusation on this server which are not true, if the guy kills you that does not mean he is hacking.
  1. The lag
I usually have pretty good ping (between 10-20) which does not make me the best person to talk about this subject but actually 2 months ago I was having between 100-120 ping. When I was having that much ping it didn’t affect my hit register, really I see a lot of people saying in the public chat that “The server is broken “ I can only disagree, because most of those people haven’t played Mineplex yet…
  1. The community
If someone were to ask me what is my favourite minecraft server I will tell them with no hesitation “Pika network!” Why? Because of the incredible community than is animating the server. This is one of the most healthy chat in all the servers that I visited until now, there can be some toxic kids that still is going to spam the server but that is important for a server, I mean a server where everyone is super friendly would be so annoying.
  1. The console.
Imagine a Pika Network with no hackers, no spamming or insulting in chat and no need to bully the staff team. This is possible if they instal some kind of anti cheat. When I was having trouble with my connection the console would randomly ban me for no reason, I guess it detects delay KB and delay hits as cheats. I do not know too much about this subject so can someone in the comments explain to me if it's possible to buy a server anti cheat?

To conclude:

Pika network is a great server with great games and other stuff, if you don’t agree with me why are you still playing it? And there is something wrong with this server, I don’t think that staff will respond to hateful posts, they are human beings after all.

Thank you and goodbye.
I see 4 1's
Overall,
Need to include more informations about the staff team. This isn't going to change my mind at all, i were a staff member once and I reply to every single posts even if it about their hatefulness, none bully the staffs, they are just giving their own opinions on them.
Detailed:
Hacker,
Not quite well on explaining why we shouldn't call/DM them for reports. Direct reports can be made and I personally like how direct report works. About "if the hacker is playing more hours", staff members don't check it immediately so they can still play for hours and hours more until the report checked. Anyways, that enough
The lag,
Yes, you're the best at telling people about this topic. Pings are different for each person and their gameplay can be ruined by many other reason. Not just ping, their fps can be low, the version they are using doesn't sync with the pvp system.
Mineplex, premiums server so not everyone can join and experience. Could be worse but ofc not the gold age of its.
The community,
Nothing much to say, except Bedwars, Practice. Every other server is fine
Console,
Nothing to say. People often get misunderstanding and keep making thread about console but the real thing is the anticheat auto-ban. I would say console is the best staff ever.

Luppeeyz

Banned
I rarely make serious replies but well I'm bored so i made that. This is my normal reply thay i would give to such threads:

We are called PikaCrafters not PikaPlayers. This post will soon get outdated and people will still be the same.

P.S: The post didn't change anything i have in mind.
Im on mobile so it's hard to make longer replies.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I rarely make serious replies but well I'm bored so i made that. This is my normal reply thay i would give to such threads:

We are called PikaCrafters not PikaPlayers. This post will soon get outdated and people will still be the same.

lets make this thread live for a lil bit more
so it won't be easily get outdated :>

Luppeeyz

Banned
alright let's continue at 'futures #1 replied thread'
I'm going sleep and this is turning off-topic, the author might get mad coz his thread get bunch of random reps that not even about his point

OP
OP
Dert

Dert

Pika Lover

Well, I want to tell you that I also wrote this on my phone, so no excuse for you.
And I know that this post is not going to change people mind.

Luppeeyz

Banned
Well, I want to tell you that I also wrote this on my phone, so no excuse for you.
And I know that this post is not going to change people mind.
It will, someday. Need more efforts/improvements :^)

TheSavior

Banned
holy shit this is a stupid thread lmfao
this kid put the number 1. 4 times lol
and the arguments u have are thoughtless and dumb

Luppeeyz

Banned
holy shit this is a stupid thread lmfao
this kid put the number 1. 4 times lol
and the arguments u have are thoughtless and dumb
I would prefer spending time to read his to reading your replies :)

TheSavior

Banned
And yes, i agree that it's not enough to change people's mind
we are focusing on problems that don't matter as much as other problems. anticheat is main thing, staff, and reset. most staff are bad, some are mediocre, some are good. anticheat is trash, period. resets are like every 17 years, opfacs is never considered, just survival and opsb. just saying, other problems that need to be addressed. buy a anticheat, please.