Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars deAdd Stars in bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrclpbun

Username:
mrclpbun​

Suggestion:
Add Stars in bedwars​

Detailed description:
Hello staff it's been a long time to play in pika and I'm enjoying it but now bedwars is kind of dead so to revive it i have a suggestion to add Stars in bedwars it may revive pika bedwars because most of the players don't have primium account​

Reason(s):
The main reason is no famous server have bedwars/skywars  stars so this help pika to get more new players

And the second one is only hypixel have stats ( in my opinion) and 90% Asian get 300ms and they won't recommed to play in a High ping server ,so they also play in pika network​

Anxiety09

Username:
mrclpbun

Suggestion:
Add Stars in bedwars

Detailed description:
Hello staff it's been a long time to play in pika and I'm enjoying it but now bedwars is kind of dead so to revive it i have a suggestion to add Stars in bedwars it may revive pika bedwars because most of the players don't have primium account

Reason(s):
The main reason is no famous server have bedwars/skywars  stars so this help pika to get more new players

And the second one is only hypixel have stats ( in my opinion) and 90% Asian get 300ms and they won't recommed to play in a High ping server ,so they also play in pika network
so true because the level in pika network is hard to get (takes long to level up even with boosters) so consider adding starts to bedwars and for the count it will be stupid for all players to start at the same level with different skill levels so might as well just divide the pika level by two and put it as a start level, thnkyu

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Admin
so true because the level in pika network is hard to get (takes long to level up even with boosters) so consider adding starts to bedwars and for the count it will be stupid for all players to start at the same level with different skill levels so might as well just divide the pika level by two and put it as a start level, thnkyu
It doesn’t take that long to level up with boosters.

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello mrclpbun,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • We already have PikaNetwork levels as an alternative to stars. There is no need to have both.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.