Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Daily p1 kit need delete on kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ykphan

cause hackers get free p1 kit and in down all players are diamond set its not good.

joewells99

Pika Member
Yea, I agree alot of hackers just became soo much more OP now that they just have this little kit they will easily take down ulti's and keep killing legit people and making them loose their kits until they are banned, even tho they will for sure get banned soon it still ruins the game experience for legit people since the hackers are super OP now...

OP
OP
Ykphan

Ykphan

3-4 hackers get free p1 kit and teaming, killing + ultimates. its bad

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
I Dont Agree Because Im Not A Hacker Or Something But I Just Dont Have The Chance To Have Some Good Dia Armor

OP
OP
Ykphan

Ykphan

U can get donor kits with buying. I get +2k per hour with default kits.

Arceus

Legendary Pika
Its Bassically Pay2Win.But I do agree but New Member Should Be Given a Chance Like atleast Give Vip 1 or 2

OP
OP
Ykphan

Ykphan

Ok if ure not hacker i will understand this but in down %90 players have daily kit and its SO OP! This time vip kits are trash..

TheEntrepreneur

Legendary Pika
Ok i understand that they gave non-donors a chance, but why dmd p1? Can't it be iron p2 like kit vip2 (ik vip2 is iron p1)

Also, anyone thought about hackers?

I lost so many p4 after this daily thingy

OP
OP
Ykphan

Ykphan

My ingame name is iTzgoldenduck, Daily kit need get nerf and be iron p1 or default diamond. Speed + noslowdown + killaura + daily kit means i lose my ultiamate %100 cause i cant hit and i cant escape this is so bad

Microck

y eah i agree kit daily fcking sucks nerd it to p1 iron and sharp1 diamond

SaimTheGamer

Epic Pika
You guys are all saying this beacose you payed to get donator kits.Now members cant have OP Kits ayy.What if they are not hackers or they are just better at PvP then you.Im not saying there are no hackers using this kit.But it shod be puted as a kit that can be unlocked at lv 15 (For example).You all just want the pvp server to be back to Pay2Win
I liked pvp servers but stoped playing since a lot of servers do Pay2Win stuff.I acualy started to play ageane since the new update for kit pvp.And i bett all the players that agree to this are donators on kit pvp.

OP
OP
Ykphan

Ykphan

SaimTheGamer Im iTzGoldenduck. Im not donator and i have 1 chests of ultimate and legend kit. you dont need just p1 kit for get nice stuff

TheEntrepreneur

Legendary Pika
"P1 will help starters" - Yep its right, it will. But the sentence isn't complete, its "P1 will help starters at the begging of the reset"

P1 kits will help starters as soon after reset, but after a while, it'll get sht (for players but not for hackers)

Let's say, after 3-4 days, there will always be an ulti guy pvping (atleast me) and those "daily kit users" wont have any chance.

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
"P1 will help starters" - Yep its right, it will. But the sentence isn't complete, its "P1 will help starters at the begging of the reset"

P1 kits will help starters as soon after reset, but after a while, it'll get sht (for players but not for hackers)

Let's say, after 3-4 days, there will always be an ulti guy pvping (atleast me) and those "daily kit users" wont have any chance.
There r some ppl using daily kit and can real nubs like u using Ultimate :)
And u know who it is...*ahem*
So ye I suggest keeping that daily kit as it is and give non donors a chance <3

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
There r some ppl using daily kit and can rek nubs like u using Ultimate :)
And u know who it is...*ahem*
So ye I suggest keeping that daily kit as it is and give non donors a chance <3

Status
Not open for further replies.