Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

OP Lifesteal custom potions getting buffed

synxx9999

Minecraft username:
synxx9999

Suggestion:
custom potions getting buffed

Detailed description:
my idea is that custom potions will last longer then usual by leveling up alchemy's skill.

for level 10 you get 100% longer potion effects

for level 25 you get 200% longer potion effects

for level 50 you get 400% longer potion effects

for level 75 you get 700% longer potion effects

for level 100 you get 1000% longer potion effects.

i want to clarify that this idea is only related to special potions, not normal ones.

that will only work with drinkable potions. Splash potions wont count.
**I'd like to add that blizzard potion wont be buffed, it would be way too confusing and unfair.**

Reason(s):
the reason is simple. Last season there was a glitch with a cauldron pet where you've got every potion effect multiplied by x2000.

the reason im suggesting this is because exploiters have abused this glitch last season very hardcore, yet we still stood a chance with that glitch. Alot of people have quitted when that glitch got fixed because having iron clad III for only 1 minute was a nightmare compared to 10 minutes. Since exploiters exist always, no matter how many times they get banned (ban evading) i suggest that we buff ce potions. The reason why im saying for levels is incase you guys ban person x and he decides to ban evade, he has to regrind all these levels to recieve the actual buffs other people grinded for.

Example(s):
as an example iron clad III lasts for 1 minute currently. If youre level 75% you will recieve 7 minute longer potion effects. If youre level 100 you will recieve 10 minute longer potion effects.

Last edited:

_filippos_

Sounds good but 10 min of iron clad III would be too much maybe around 5 min maximum